MCE BSB 2014 - Calendar announced
As one season comes to a close we look forward to next years MCE Insurance British Superbikes. Here are the dates and a number of bits of information about next years season.
MCE Insurance British Superbikes 2014 Calendar
- 18/19/20/21 April - Brands Hatch Indy*
- 3/4/5 May - Oulton Park*
- 13/14/15 June - Snetterton 300
- 27/28/29 June - Knockhill
- 18/19/20 July - Brands Hatch GP
- 1/2/3 August - Thruxton
- 8/9/10 August - Oulton Park (triple header)
- 23/24/25 August - Cadwell Park*
- 5/6/7 September - Donington Park GP
- 19/20/21 September - TT Cicuit Assen
- 3/4/5 October - Silverstone GP
- 17/18/19 October - Brands Hatch GP (triple header)
*denotes bank holiday
Much the same as this year the series will have 12 rounds across eight UK circuits as well as the European round over in Assen. The opening round returns to it's normal position over the Easter weekend with round 2 at Oulton being held on the May bank holiday weekend.
Knockhill will be celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2014 so expect celebrations when we visit Scotland.
We have got two triple headers as per usual at Oulton Park mid season and the final at Brands Hatch.
There is also some good news on TV coverage. It has been confirmed that Eurosport will continue to cover MCE BSB until 2020 and also that from next year they will be showing every qualifying session in a live show rather than just a catch up as it is now.
This year has also seen a rise in the number of countries that show MCE BSB, bringing the best domestic series to households across the world including Australia, Brazil, Africa, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
17.10.13 - MCE Insurance