Worlds Best Motorcycle Routes
Riding a motorcycle is not just about getting from A to B, it's also about the thrills and excitement that you just don't get on a boring commute to work. So if you want to really test your bike - and your nerves - here are ten of the best riding routes from around the world.
- Route 66 (USA) - Chicago, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Los Angeles.
- The Cat and Fiddle (East Midlands, England) - Macclesfield, Derbyshire, Cat and Fiddle Inn and Buxton
- San Bernardino Pass (Genoa to Switzerland) - Thusis to Bellinzona
- Cabo de Gata to Granada (Northern Spain) - Cabo de gata, Almeria and Granada
- The Amalfi Coast (Italy) - Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi
- Vlora to Saranda (Albania) - Vlora, Dukat, Himare, Piqeras and Saranda
- Bar (Montenegro) to Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- Nurburgring (Germany) - Adenau, Meuspath and Nurburg
- Betws-y-coed Triangle (North Wales) - Hafod-dinbych and pentre llyn cymmer
- Ho Chi Minh Trail (Vietnam) - South Vietnam, Saigon, Hue and North Vietnam
26.07.12 - Big Ed