Our purpose is to remain as the number one provider of motorcycle insurance by delivering the best customer service experience at every opportunity. We are currently going through an exciting expansion programme to meet the needs of our growing business and we are therefore looking for the right candidates to fulfil our ambition. We are a successful and secure local company providing an energetic, lively, vibrant and fast-paced environment.
Your duties will involve:
- Calling existing customers up-selling them insurance related products
- Providing impartial advice when offering the correct products to suit the customers’ needs
- Treating all customers fairly and always acting in their best interests
- Liaising with other MCE Departments to address any customer queries
- Assisting the Options Sales Department in achieving daily targets
- At all times act accordingly within FCA guidelines and company compliance procedures
This position will be based at our Rushden office and we are looking for people that are result and bonus driven.
You must have a positive and enthusiastic approach to work, excel at negotiation, work well under pressure, be a good team player and provide excellent customer services at all times. Confidence and a good telephone manner are essential qualities to ensure an ability to connect with our customers.
I have been with MCE for just over a year, starting my journey dealing with claim notifications working my way to the more involved role of handling claims for our customers.
I am about to start studying for a professional insurance exam which demonstrates how keen I am to progress and I am striving towards a management position and would relish the challenge.
I am also a enthusiastic member of the team and I am always looking to go further in the company and have full trust that MCE will encourage and help me with that journey!