Our purpose is to remain as the number one provider of motorcycle insurance by delivering the best customer service experience at every opportunity. We are currently going through an exciting expansion programme to meet the needs of our growing business and we are therefore looking for the right candidates to fulfil our ambition.
We are a successful and secure local company providing a friendly, motivational and fast-paced environment.
Confidence and a good manner on the telephone are essential qualities to ensure an ability to connect with our customers and sell them Insurance Products.
Your duties will involve:
- Managing new personal line business enquiries from initial quote through to completion of sale
- Making outbound calls to follow up quotes prospective customers have completed on comparison websites or by telephone
- Calling customers who are due for renewal in view of retaining their business
- Providing impartial advice when offering the correct products to suit the customers needs
- Understating customer needs and tailor appropriate solutions
- Treating all customers fairly and always act in their best interests
- Assisting the Sales Department in achieving daily targets
If you are good at sales and bonus driven this is the role for you. You must have a positive and enthusiastic approach to work, excel at negotiation, work well under pressure, be a good team player and provide excellent customer services at all times. Full training is provided to compliment candidates with the right personality.
The working hours will consist of shifts between 8.30am and 9.00pm during the week and weekend working between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm. Hours to be discussed during interview stage.
I have been with MCE for 3 years, starting my journey in Customer Service and worked through multiple positions before joining our Commercial Sales team, I progressed my position through the MCE TalentEd scheme which helped develop my skills and potential within the company
I have the privilege of being part of the MCE Bike show team which travels around the UK selling insurance at various large Biking Events. I am also a bubbly member of our in house "Ministry Of Fun" or MOF team as we call it, whom plan and arrange fun experiences for our employees.
I am always looking to go further in the company and have full trust that MCE will encourage and help me with that journey!