Our purpose is to remain as the number one provider of motorcycle insurance by delivering the best customer service experience at every opportunity. We are currently going through an exciting expansion programme to meet the needs of our growing business and we are therefore looking for the right candidates to full fill our ambition.
We are looking for people to join our team on a full time basis working across the hours of 8.30am and 9pm Monday to Friday and alternative Saturday's between 9am-5pm and Sundays 10am-4pm. We are a successful and secure local company providing a vibrant and fast-paced environment.
Your duties will involve:
- Fielding customer queries and questions via the telephone, email and social media sites
- Managing customer expectations to ensure an excellent customer journey including Policy Enquiries, Mid-Term Adjustments etc
- Dealing with customer complaints through entire process, from inception to resolution
- Retaining customers who wish to cancel and resolving any issues that arise
- Treating all customers fairly and always acting in their best interests
- Liaising with other MCE departments and Business Partners to action and resolve client queries
- Assisting the Customer Services Department in achieving daily targets
Full training will be provided and you will need to possess an ability to deal with customers over the telephone, therefore a good telephone manner is essential as is having a positive and enthusiastic approach to work, an ability to work under pressure, being a good team player and a provider of excellent customer services at all times. This is a very busy and varied role and we are therefore looking for people who thrive under pressure and excel at challenges.
I have been with MCE Insurance for over 4 years now, I currently work as a Customer Service Team Manager.
With MCE I have progressed not only my position from advisor to manager but also my knowledge and qualifications, MCE have helped me develop skills and push myself in to the position I am today.
Our Customer Service team is at the forefront of the company offering the very best hospitality service to our clients.
From my own experience with the team you would be welcomed in to a friendly and social atmosphere that is driven by quality and efficiency, the room to progress your skill set and career is always encouraged through our TalentEd schemes.